St Andrew Boscombe
St Andrews Church
How to find us...
From the north
1) Follow A338 South from the junction with A303.
2) Go through Cholderton and Allington, following signs to Salisbury A338.
3) Leaving Allington, go over the hill, enter Boscombe village as you descend the hill and cross the bridge.
5) After a line of poplars, the next building on your Right is the Boscombe Social Club, then a large black barn.
6) Take the next turn Right off the main road, with a bungalow “Oak Lodge” and “Acorn Lodge” on your right.
7) Follow the lane towards the bridge and the church is 100m on your right.
From the south
1) Follow A338 from Salisbury. Go through Porton.
2) Enter Boscombe, going past the pub “Earl of Normanton”, then over the rise past houses on your left.
3) Go past the first road on your left (with electrical sub-station behind a fence at ground level).
4) Take the next road on your left.
5) Turning sharp left, follow the lane back towards the bridge and the church is 100m on your right..